Here in the slide shows below, are just a small selection of the several thousand images in the SHRG archive. Many more are used to display at our regular exhibitions, which are held locally through the year. Click on the buttons below each slide show to view images from the Sandy Show, which was held at Sandye Place for many years until 1953. After this, the Mansion House was turned into a secondary school, following the purchase of the house and grounds by Bedfordshire County Council in 1952. All of the newer extensions were added within the first few years.
Each of the slideshows represent a different decade, going back to the 1900's.